Fun for all the Family!
Come and meet our new lambs!
One weekend a year, Askham Bryan College Farm opens its doors to the public for their very successful lambing day - this year it’s happening on Sunday March 19.
Lambing Sunday offers a real family day out, you will be able to visit the new-born lambs and if you are lucky get to see one being born too!
There are also a host of other exciting activities going on for all the family and a local traders market. You can choose to bring a picnic or there is a cafe on site. All in all, it is a great day out!
Entry fee £5 per adult, £2.50 per child, Under 3s free.
Askham Bryan Wildlife and Conservation Park and Lambing Sunday - Combined Ticket
On Lambing Sunday the Wildlife Park will be open but only for pre-booked combined Lambing Sunday and Wildlife Park ticket holders. These tickets will be limited.
So if you would like to visit both you will need to buy the combined ticket beforehand. You can buy the combined ticket here.
Guidance for visitors
• This event is not suitable if you are pregnant
• All visitors are reminded that they should wash their hands after handling animals or visiting a farm
• Please leave your dogs at home –we do not allow dogs (other than assistance dogs) onto the farm
• This is an outdoor experience – suitable footwear is advised (e.g. wellingtons) as the ground can be uneven, wet and muddy.
• Parking for Disabled Visitors is available please ask for directions at the entrance gate.
• Children should be supervised at all times.