Foundation Degree Enterprise 2018 Entry UCAS Code: 001B
This programme of study sets out to equip the “would be” entrepreneur with the ability to develop the skills required to create a new business venture or develop a new revenue stream within an existing organisation. Through a blend of classroom and experiential learning you will consider what it takes to be an entrepreneur, how to address legal issues, market your product and develop your business idea. This degree programme will require the learner to be active and engage with the marketplace and potentially develop a business, while also acquiring their academic skills in the classroom. The learner could leave this course with both a foundation degree and a viable business plan or business.
Modules of Study Include:
• Introduction to Enterprise
• Introduction to Finance
• Introduction to Marketing
• Market Research for the Entrepreneur
• Developing the Entrepreneur
• Understanding your Market
• Human Resources for the Small Medium Enterprise (SME)
• Advancing the Entrepreneur
• Developing Creativity in Enterprise
• Developing a Specialist Market
• Creating Enterprise
• Next Steps for the SME
*Subject to validation
48 UCAS points plus 5 GCSEs including English, Maths and Science at grade C or above.
Progression to further prfessional body courses or Masters in Business related subjects.