Fruit Tree Pruning
This is a hands on course to learn the pruning skill to maintain healthy fruit trees.
Subject areas to be covered:-
- Pruning basics - the basic rules applicable to all types of pruning.
- The aims of fruit tree pruning - Achieving the balance between cropping and replacement growth
- Tree structures - The ways in which fruit trees can be pruned and trained to suit different situations.
- The commercial way of growing apples - A quick overview of commercial apple growing practice.
- Garden fruit trees - Growing fruit in in smaller garden settings.
- Pruning and training of intensively managed (and dwarf) tree types - The care and maintenance of the smaller style of tree which may be more suited to the space available in the average sized garden.
Make payment for the course and book your place here
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No Entry requirements