RHS Level 3 Practical Certificate in Horticulture
This course is a practical hands on course with includes a combination of lecturers and practical activities. The course develops your practical skills and knowledge to the next horticultural level and will allow your progression into the industry such as craft gardener, senior gardener, head gardener/supervisory roles.
The course consists of six modules, as follows:
- Ground preparation and soil testing
- Pruning and plant maintenance
- Plant propagation from seed
- Vegetative plant propagation
- Planting techniques
- Identification of garden plants, weeds, pests and diseases
Completion of level 2 practical certificate or horticultural experience.
Level 3 Principles of Horticulture.