RHS Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Plant Growth, Health and Applied Propagation
The RHS Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Plant Growth, Health and Applied Propagation is a theory-based qualification to improve the horticultural knowledge needed for career development to supervisory or management roles, or to further develop your interest.
- The principles of plant growth, health and applied propagation is a theory based qualification which is a combination of lectures and demonstrations.
The modules include
- Plant taxonomy, structure and function
- The root environment, plant nutrition and growing systems
- Management of plant health
- Understanding applied plant propagation
The course is assessed through written exams which occur at two points during the course.
This is course is suitable for those wishing to extend their own horticultural knowledge or progress into a horticultural career.
Recommended previous horticultural qualification or relevant experience
RHS Master of horticulture programme