Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control City & Guilds NPTC
This course covers the legal requirements related to the use of Aluminium Phosphide.
This course covers the legal requirements related to the use of Aluminium Phosphide. It is designed for all those using Aluminium Phosphide in pest control situations ( for example: pest control operatives, agriculture, game keeping, groundsmen, greenkeepers).
- Record keeping and health and safety
- Storage and disposal
- Understanding the product label
- Emergency Procedures
- Symptoms of phosphine poisoning
- PPE requirements
The qualification is divided into 2 parts:
- Understanding the principles of the Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide
- Carry out the safe use of Aluminium Phosphide for vertebrate pest control