Emergency and Critical Care (Veterinary Nursing)
This course aims to provide more in-depth knowledge on the stabilising and nursing of the critical patient. Including case based scenarios and practicals. Gain more in-depth physiology knowledge to provide better patient care and monitoring, including physiology of shock and transfusion medicine.
Practicals will include using the multipara meter monitor and ECC laboratory techniques.
- Physiology of shock and what to do
- Transfusion medicine
- Laboratory diagnostics
- Monitoring equipment – including ECG
- Case based sceneries including practical
- Qualified Veterinary Nurses
- Not suitable for students