Learning Resource Centre
The LRC provides a wide range of learning resources and services for students and staff.
• An extensive range of course-related books, e-books, print and e-journals, and the most relevant online databases for your course
• Help and advice accessing resources and answering your information queries
• Advice and sessions on referencing, search skills, information skills
• Computer access; group study areas; quiet study area; Wi-Fi for personal devices
• Printing, scanning and copying facilities both black and white and colour (including A1 and A2)
• IT service desk providing advice and support for all IT-related issues
• Off -campus access to the library catalogue and e-resources
• Open in the evenings and holidays.
E-resources are available to all College sites; the majority of print resources are held at York and Stewart Park (Middlesbrough), but all centres hold learning resources relevant to the courses available at those sites. There is also a growing fiction collection across all sites to encourage reading for leisure and wellbeing.
The LRC is a well-thought-of College resource with friendly, experienced staff at York and Stewart Park who will guide you to find and use information to help you with your studies.
|Mon – Thurs||8.00am – 8pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 5.00pm|