This year we want to set up a brand new and exciting Ambassador Scheme for Askham Bryan College. We want our ambassadors to be a welcoming face for potential students on events such as Open Mornings and Information Evenings, communicating what student life is like at Askham and providing genuine accounts of their experience here with us.
Who better to showcase the College than the students who know it better than anyone else?
Why should you apply?
• The role is flexible as you choose the events which you can work for us
• This part-time work can neatly fit around your studies
• The role is paid (even training!)
• Being an Ambassador looks fantastic on your CV and we can provide references for future employment too
Who are we looking for?
• We are not after the most confident, charismatic students that the world has to offer
• We want students who are open to sharing their experiences, both positive and negative - hopefully more positive! – and are enthusiastic, helpful and reliable
• This role requires you to work as part of our Ambassador team, communicating with other ambassadors, guests and members of staff – all great skills you can make note of as you begin your career path
Applications for Student Ambassadors for the 2019/20 Academic year are now full. Please look out for Ambassador opportunities comng up from September 2020
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 772236