Returning Students 2021
KEY INFORMATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS AND PROGRESSORS
We wanted to make you aware of the process to make it a smooth transition.
• If you have a question or query about progressing from September onwards, you should contact your tutor by email. Your tutor should be able to support you with your progression options. If you still need help, you can also contact Admissions (details below).
• If any of your details have changed, it is important that you contact our Admissions Team to update your record. We need to ensure that we have up-to-date email, phone and address details, so that you continue to receive our updates. (Please also check SPAM and email filters and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list).
• Progression enrolment is underway. If your progression is dependent on exam results or assessment grades the enrolment will take place following Results Day in August. You will be sent further details about this over the coming weeks.
• We will be sending further information to share important information including the enrolment process, fees (if applicable) and the documents/ID you will need to complete your progression enrolment over the next few weeks and months. Please check your emails and the College website regularly.
• For the sake of the environment please keep your existing ID card and lanyard for next year.
If you need to update any details, please contact our friendly Admissions Team urgently: email@example.com