Veterinary Nursing Congress 202422nd March 2024
Askham Bryan College will be holding a ‘virtual’ Veterinary Nursing Congress on Friday 22nd March, via Microsoft Teams, from around 9am until 4pm.
Lectures confirmed so far include:
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Blood pressure management under anaesthesia
- Multimodal analgesia
- Multiparameter monitoring and troubleshooting
- Encouraging safe relationships between children and dogs
- Veterinary Nurses and their job promoting good oral hygiene in consults
All lectures will be recorded and available for viewing afterwards so that even if lecture times clash, you will be able to view all lectures.
The cost is £50 for 10 hours of CPD! The cost includes a pre-event programme with timings so you can make your decision which lectures to attend ‘live’; access to all lectures ‘live’ on the day; a CPD certificate and access to all recordings of lectures you cannot attend for viewing later.