Situated in the beautiful World Heritage site of Saltaire and surrounded by Robert's Park. It is a great place to study and easy to get to by bus or train from most areas of West Yorkshire (the Centre is directly next to the train station for easy access).
Facilities at the Campus include:
- A dedicated animal unit, refurbished in 2020 comprising of three rooms:
- A small mammal room: housing species including degu, hamsters, harvest mice, rats, chinchillas, gerbils and tenrec
- An Exotics and Aquatics room: housing a range of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, skinks, snakes, frogs, toads and invertbrates
- An outdoor mammal and birds section: with avaries housing chickens, budgies, quail, cockatiel, kakariki and wooden stand-alone housing with skunks, ferrets, guinea pigs and rabbits.
- Links to equestrian facilities, Flamingo land zoo and our York campus on-site wildlife park
- An excellent library and resource centre
- Canteens and social spaces
The Mill Building
Tel: 01274 327261 or alternatively 01274 327258
Saltaire Campus - How to find us?