fThe College's Corporation includes seventeen members or governors. In line with the Instrument and Articles of Government the Corporation's membership includes the Principal, twelve governors, two student governors and two staff governors.
Governors have a critical role in:
• Ensuring the financial wellbeing of the College and monitoring the effective and efficient use of resources and the quality of its services
• Assuring that the College's educational character meets the needs of the community which the College serves
• Ensuring that the College mission and vision both reflects the needs of the community it serves and informs and directs every aspect of the College's activities
• Monitoring the ethos of the College
Please see the download section below. Any further information is available from the Clerk to the Corporation in line with the Instrument and Articles.
Please click here for the Committee Membership as at 26 June 2020
Please click here for the College's Strategy for the years 2017 - 2020.
Please make any correspondence through the Clerk to the Corporation:
Askham Bryan College
Alternatively please call 01904 772277 or email us.
Tim Whitaker - Acting Chief Executive.
Peter McKenzie (Audit Committee Chair)
Judith Clapham (Clerk to the Corporation)
Chris Moss (Co-optee Finance and General Purposes Committee)
Joe Hargreaves-Lee (Student Union President)
- Askham Bryan College Strategy 2017 - 2020 (3.18 MB)
- Committee Membership 26 June 2020 (67.85 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 18 October 2019 (306.65 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 22 July 2019 (363.89 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 13 May 2019 (322.22 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 11 March 2019 (307.25 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 11 February 2019 (204.56 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 17 December 2018 (235.76 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 19 October 2018 (290.18 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 23 July 2018 (307.91 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 14 May 2018 (179.89 KB)
- Corporation Minutes 12 March 2018 (173.25 KB)
- Financial Statements July 2019 (2.68 MB)
- Financial Statements July 2018 (6.37 MB)
- Financial Statements July 2017 (4.53 MB)
- Financial Statements 2015/16 (1.83 MB)
- Code of Conduct for Corporation Members (22nd July 2019) (337.91 KB)
- Standing Orders 2018 (375.50 KB)