BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing (Top Up) 2019 Entry UCAS Code D311
You will undertake extended and advanced Level 6 modules to develop clinical nursing knowledge for modern practice. The programme may enable you to develop your knowledge in preparation for specialist certificates in teaching and learning, and business management. Please note applicants will need to have either fulfilled the regulatory framework and have already Registered as a Veterinary Nurse or be eligible to apply to join the RCVS Register of Veterinary Nurses.
Modules of Study Include:
• Veterinary Nursing of Exotic Patient Species
• Veterinary Nursing Practitioner
• Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Nursing
• Continuing Professional Education and Development
• Leadership and Management
• Research Methods
This ‘top up route’ is designed for students who have successfully completed a Foundation Degree in veterinary nursing.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be elligable to study for level 7 programmes.