Foundation Degree Equine Business Management 2018 Entry UCAS Code: D4D2
This degree programme will give you the practical capabilities and appreciation of business and event management to help drive this area of the industry forwards. It helps to develop a broad understanding of scientific, business and management concepts, knowledge and practical techniques which are standard features in a range of aspects of equine business management.
Modules of Study Include:
• Industry Skills
• The Future Equine Industry
• Academic Skills
• Introduction to Business
• Equine Anatomy and Physiology
• Equine Behaviour and Welfare
• Coaching Psychology and Rider Performance
• Management of the Performance Horse
• Personal Research Project
• Professional Development
• Academic Development
• Business Enterprise
• Equine Events Management
• Applied Marketing for the Equine Industry
• Equine Facilities Management
Elective Modules (select 1)
• Equine Organisational Management
• Equine Law
*Subject to validation
48 UCAS points plus 5 GCSEs including English, Maths and Science at grade C or above.
Upon successful completion of this course students may progress on to the one-year Top Up route to the BSc (Hons) Degree in Equine Business Management or this is a suitable route into industry roles such as equine event marketing or equine business manager.