HE Enrolment Overview 2021
KEY INFORMATION TO LOOK OUT FOR AHEAD OF SUMMER
This has been an exceptional year. We are fortunate that all our programmes have a high level of practical content which allowed our students’ return to campus in March and experience what they enjoy learning and opportunities to develop their skills. Your safety is always our highest priority; we will continue to follow government advice and keep our Covid-safe measures in place making any adjustments if and when appropriate.
For the 2021-22 academic year, we plan to deliver in-person on-site learning, face-to-face, allowing students to enjoy the hands-on study. As student feedback has informed us that the flexibility of our online delivery was well received, we will run only a very small number of appropriate lectures in an online format. We hope this positively complements the on-site learning opportunities of your degree experience.
University Centre Askham Bryan goes beyond just academic studies. It’s about expanding your knowledge, venturing into new lands and making new friends. At University Centre Askham Bryan, our student experience comes first and we are committed to working with you towards your success. We hope you will take advantage of all our campus has to offer.
General information for nearer enrolment time:
• Prospective students will be contacted in August with confirmation of the time of their enrolment appointment and other essential things you need to complete or bring with you.
• Following the receipt of your results on 10 August, you will then be able to log in to UCAS Track to see potential confirmation of your official offers.
• As you have selected UCAB as one of your top two choices, if you have an offer from us, our Higher Education team will then contact you via phone or email on the day to hopefully confirm your offer and take you through next steps.
• Students/Parents can access more information for prospective students on our website nearer the time and have the option to ask questions in advance of enrolment by contacting enquiries on 01904 772211.
• Student timetables, Reading Lists and Welcome Week information will be issued by the course tutors ahead of starting in September.