UCAS Clearing 2019
University Centre Askham Bryan each year accepts students through Clearing. See below for how you can make a new application or apply for a course at Askham Bryan in place of your UCAS first choice.
In order to apply through Clearing, you need to have your A-Level or Level 3 results
We've got a current list of Degree Programmes available through clearing here
How does it work?
Clearing starts on the 1st July and continues up until 30th September 2019. Clearing is part of the UCAS application process and provides prospective students who do not have an offer with another chance of finding a place.
You are eligible for Clearing if:
- You applied BEFORE 30th June and were not made any offers and/or declined all your offers.
- You applied AFTER 30th June then you automatically go into Clearing.
- You did not meet the conditions of your firm or insurance choice, and they declined you, or you declined any alternative offers.
Once you are in Clearing, you need to contact us directly to discuss your options on 01904 772358 and not UCAS.
- Firstly, keep a list of your results and your UCAS tracking number which will be needed when discussing your options with us.
- You will then need to pick up the phone and give us a call to discuss these with us (01904 772358)
- Our course managers will then review your application and get an answer back to you as soon as possible.
- Before you accept anything, please check that the course is RIGHT for you and is something that you really want to do.
- Once you have made your decision and have had confirmation from us, you will then need to go onto UCAS Track and enter your choice.
Please Note - If you haven’t already done so, you will then need to get your student finance in place, take a look at our Fees and Finance for more information.
(Unfortunately due to high demand there are no places available on the Veterinary Nursing Foundation Degree (FdSc) 2019 Entry UCAS Code: D310)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Agriculture (D4U9)
-Foundation Degree Agriculture (D4U8)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Applied Agriculture (top up) (D4U4)
-Extended Foundation Degree Animal Management (D304)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Animal Management and Science (D302)
-Foundation Degree Animal Management (D301)
-Foundation Degree Canine and Feline Training and Behaviour (C865)
-Foundation Degree Management of Animal Collections with Conservation (D328)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Animal Management (top up) (D300)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Canine and Feline Behaviour and Welfare (top up) (C866)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Animal Conservation (top up) (C3T4)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Zoo Management (top up) (D303)
-Foundation Degree Arboriculture and Urban Forestry (D5K6)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Countryside Management (top up) (D449)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Equine Science (D4D8)
-Foundation Degree Equine Science and Management (8T22)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Equine Science and Management (top up) (D4D6)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Applied Horticulture (top up) (D415)
-Foundation Degree Sport (Coaching and Fitness) (C6B9)
-BSc/BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing (top up) (D311)