UCAS Clearing 2020
University Centre Askham Bryan each year accepts students through Clearing. See below for how you can make a new application or apply for a course at Askham Bryan in place of your UCAS first choice.
*University Centre Askham Bryan are pleased to confirm that we will guarantee places on our degree programmes based on teacher/centre assessed grades*, following the late announcement from government regarding exam results.
If you would like to discuss your options, or are still looking for a degree programme, we still have places available on the majority of our degree programmes. Please call us on 01904 772310 or e-mail email@example.com for some advice and guidance on your options.
*For applicants to the FdSc Veterinary Nursing programme, other entry criteria may also apply, please contact us to discuss your options.
In order to apply through Clearing, you need to have your A-Level or Level 3 results
We've got a current list of Degree Programmes available through clearing here
How does it work?
Clearing starts on the 1st July and continues up until 30th September 2020. Clearing is part of the UCAS application process and provides prospective students who do not have an offer with another chance of finding a place.
You are eligible for Clearing if:
- You applied BEFORE 30th June and were not made any offers and/or declined all your offers.
- You applied AFTER 30th June then you automatically go into Clearing.
- You did not meet the conditions of your firm or insurance choice, and they declined you, or you declined any alternative offers.
Once you are in Clearing, you need to contact us directly to discuss your options on 01904 772310 and not UCAS.
- Firstly, keep a list of your results and your UCAS tracking number which will be needed when discussing your options with us.
- You will then need to pick up the phone and give us a call to discuss these with us on 01904 772310
- Our course managers will then review your application and get an answer back to you as soon as possible.
- Before you accept anything, please check that the course is RIGHT for you and is something that you really want to do.
- Once you have made your decision and have had confirmation from us, you will then need to go onto UCAS Track and enter your choice.
Please Note - If you haven’t already done so, you will then need to get your student finance in place, take a look at our Fees and Finance for more information.
Extended Foundation Degree Animal Management
Foundation Degree Animal Management
Foundation Degree Canine and Feline Training and Behaviour
Foundation Degree Management of Animal Collections with Conservation
BSc/BSc (Hons) Animal Management and Science
BSc/BSc (Hons) Animal Management (top-up)
BSc/BSc (Hons) Canine and Feline Behaviour and Welfare (top-up)
BSc/BSc (Hons) Animal Conservation (top-up)
BSc/BSc (Hons) Zoo Management (top-up)
ARBORICULTURE AND FORESTRY
Foundation Degree Arboriculture with Urban Forestry