Residential accommodation is available at our York and Penrith campuses. The information on this website relates to accommodation at our York Campus only, where we have facilities to accommodate both FE and HE students. Visit the Newton Rigg Website for information about their accommodation. Please note that we do not offer accommodation at any of our other Centres.
Applications for 2019/2020 will open in the Spring, the date will be publicised on the Askham Bryan website so please keep checking regularly.
Why Live on Campus?
- It’s hard to feel lonely here, we organise sports and social events during the evenings which is a great way to meet people
- Living on campus helps you become more independent for your future life
- The close-knit campus means there’s always a friendly face around
- Great facilities such as the gym, Students’ Union, Learning Resource Centre, Internet Hub and Refectory are right on your doorstep
- Students aged over 18 are accommodated in areas for adults only
In the evening there is a team of Enrichment and Safeguarding Wardens who organise and run various activities for the students to participate in and are there to deal with any situations that arise.
Our Safeguarding telephone number is available to call 24 hours a day for any serious concerns students or parents may have (07773 312617).
- Accommodation Booklet (982.14 KB)
- Statement of Principles and Practice 2018-19 (131.94 KB)
- Accommodation Handbook for Apprentices (536.93 KB)
- Parent and Carers Expectations Booklet (201.08 KB)
- HE Accommodation Agreement (151.90 KB)
- FE Accommodation Agreement (188.65 KB)
- Accommodation Handbook for Yard Duty Students and One Off Stays 2018-19 (1.44 MB)
- Important Changes to Accommodation Terms and Conditions December 2018 (294.40 KB)