Residential accommodation is available at our York campus. Please note that we do not offer accommodation at any of our other Centres.
Why Live on Campus?
- It’s hard to feel lonely here, we organise sports and social events during the evenings which is a great way to meet people
- Living on campus helps you become more independent for your future life
- The close-knit campus means there’s always a friendly face around
- Great facilities such as the gym, Students’ Union, Learning Resource Centre, Internet Hub and Refectory are right on your doorstep
- Students aged over 18 are accommodated in areas for adults only
In the evening there is a team of Enrichment and Safeguarding Wardens who organise and run various activities for the students to participate in and are there to deal with any situations that arise.
Our Safeguarding telephone number is available to call 24 hours a day for any serious concerns students or parents may have (07773 312617).