Land and Wildlife Level 2 (Countryside Conservation)
This course provides an introduction for those who would like to work towards a career in the countryside, with an eye on conservation.
Areas of Study
- Working in the land and wildlife industry
- Estate skills
- Conservation in British habitats
- Environmental conservation
- Countryside interpretation and recreation
- Mechanisation within land and wildlife
Four GCSEs at grade 3 (D) or above to include two from English, Maths and Science, with at least a grade 2 (E) in the remaining subject.